Natural Plant Products (NPP) has focused on botanicals with novel triglycerides, functionality, and distinctive skin feel for over thirty years.
Our products are viable natural alternatives to synthetic emollients thanks to their luxurious texture, lightweight emollience and long-lasting oxidative stability. The long-chain fatty acids in our oils, used either alone or in combination with other natural oils, extend the oxidative stability of formulations for naturally based personal care and beauty products.
Fatty Acid Composition
Click the graph to enlarge
Our applications library features formulations for face, hair, skin and lips using our ingredients. Jumpstart your development work by starting with one of these on-trend formulations, all developed and tested by our chemists in our Applications Lab.
These guide formulations, featuring our natural emollients, offer formulators the opportunity to provide discerning consumers with a line of products that have a delicate skin feel signature and unique textures — all leveraging natural alternatives to synthetic emollients.
3rd Party Test Results
- Neutrogena MSO Hair Penetration Study (EN)
- MSO Lipstick Pigment Dispersion Study (EN)
- Extend the Shelf Life of Popular Natural Oils by Blending with Meadowfoam Seed Oil (EN)
- An Assessment of Meadowfoam Seed Oil's Conditioning Effects on Hair Compared to Dimethicone (EN)
- An Assessment of Daikon Seed Extract’s Effect on Hair vs. Other Common Raw Materials (EN)
- A Follow Up to the Daikon Seed Extract Hair Assessment (EN)
- An Assessment of MSO and DSE's Ability to Improve Skin Barrier Function (EN)
- An Assessment of Natural and Synthetic Emollients in Facial Serums (EN)
Industry Uses for Our Ingredients
Skin Cream • Massage & Body Oils • Cleaners • Hand/Nail Creams • Balms • Butters • Face Masks • Face
Scrubs • Serums • Sunsticks • Moisturizers • Lip Balms • Eye Creams
Shampoos • Hair Conditioners • Hair Treatments • Scalp Scrubs • Serums • Beard Oils
Lipsticks • Mascaras • Eye Liners • Color Powder Cosmetics • Liquid Foundations • Pressed Powders